I’ve neglected my blog for a majority of this year BUT I wanted to dive back into it with one of my favorite things to post - A GIFT GUIDE! Mother’s Day is almost here (May 12th to be exact) so I wanted to share with you some of the things I would actually buy my mom!
1. KitchenAid Mixer - This one is currently HALF OFF. I repeat HALF OFF! So it’s the perfect time to get one for your mom and yourself ;)
2. M Mug - My mom loves fun mugs and drinks tea on the daily.
3. Water Bottle - Simple and effective, mom will think of you every time she drinks her water :)
4. Wine Glass - This wine glass is funny and cute!
5. Nike’s - My mom goes to the gym everyday and she loves purple, it’s a win win!
6. Mama Necklace - These necklaces are so trendy right now and I love this one! This is especially cute for new mama’s!
7. Movado Watch - This one is a bit pricey, but it’s currently on sale and it will literally last forever, so #worthit
8. Le Labo Perfume - This scent is the scent of all scents, like the holy grail. Mom will love it!
10. T3 Micro Whirl Trio - The famous interchangeable curling iron, these barrels are my favorites and mom will love them too! DISCOUNT CODE: EMILYT315 for 15% off you entire purchase on www.t3micro.com
11. Candle - Moms love candles and this one smells amazing!
Hopefully you found a few items that mom will love! Let me know in the comments if you;re getting something for your mom that I didn’t include.
My mom is coming to visit me over the Mother’s Day weekend and we’re staying in Manhattan Beach! We’ve kept this tradition alive for the past 3 years, (except we skipped last year) so I am super excited for her to come down to visit!