Day 2 of Blogmas is going to be a fun post since I have a few new faces on around here! I love reading other bloggers “10 Things You Don't Know About Me” posts so I wanted to make one for you guys! The last one of these I did, one of my facts was I don’t like sushi, and that has deff changed so here’s an updated version.
1. Since trying sushi last year, it has now become one of my FAVORITE foods ever. Crispy Rice is my absolute fav. Shibuya in Calabasas is my go-to.
2. I have an annual pass for Disneyland, which is why you see me there monthly!
3. I’m obsessed with Hookah. Like I need to stop.
4. Country music gives me life. I can sing word for word Alan Jackson like no ones business. Not in tune I might add.
5. I’ve know all of my best friends for over 8+ (Myrinda), 11+ (Kiana) and 20+ (Allie) years.
6. 90% of the time I’m in workout attire. When I get home from a shoot, the best feeling is throwing on my Lululemon’s.
7. My first job was at Abercrombie and Fitch and I was a manager for 2 years after college.
8. I graduated from San Francisco State with my Bachelors in Apparel Design and Merchandising.
9. I prefer to watch movies I’ve seen a million times rather than watch one that I’ve never seen.
10. I’m a weekday vegan, meaning I eat mostly vegan throughout the week. Because let’s be honest I could never fully give up In and Out. I did however go full vegan for about 8 months and never felt better.
I hope you got to know me a little bit better. Leave me a comment with something about you below.