The cutest elbow cut out sweater, now on sale, a gucci bag and a coffee is all it takes to make me content. Scroll down to find out five random facts about me.
I've seen the "five random facts about me" circling everyones instagram stories, so I wanted to share my facts here:
1. I wanted to be a prima ballerina when I was younger, since I started dance at the age of 3... That is until I knew what a lawyer was. I'm still good at arguing any side. Then I decided to go to school for apparel design and merchandising and here I am.
2. I am obsessed with Bath and Body Works candles and almost always have one burning when I'm home.
3. My most favorite place I have ever been is hands down, Oia, Santorini, Greece.
4. If I like a song, I will play it on repeat until I can't stand it anymore. This is an issue.
5. I could never commit to being 100% fully vegan, because I love in and out burger and my moms meals too much. *Disclaimer* Being vegan multiple times has taught me sooo much about what I put into my body. I do still eat vegan about 80%-90% of the week. I avoid all dairy products, and if I must eat meat, it's usually once when I am out on the weekends, at my parents house or at sushi.
Hopefully you found these interesting, leave me a comment with a random fact about you!!
Happy Weekend Babes!