If I had a boyfriend, assuming he likes black, this is what he would get:
1. Ray-Ban Marshal Brow Bar Square Sunglasses, 54mm - so you can check your reflection in his sunnies
2. Adidas Originals Relaxed Baseball Cap - for the days at disney
3. Shinola Leather Belt - because boys always need a belt for some reason
4. Gucci Avel Wallet - personal fav
5. Adidas EQT Support 93/17 Sneaker - also cute in off white, but boys get things dirty so stick to black...
6. Tunellus Shawl Neck Cardigan - if you get him this, and he looks good in it, he's a keeper
7. Nordstrom Trim Fit Non-Iron Dress Shirt - classic white button down so he can take you nice places
8. Topman Classic Harrington Jacket - for the basic guy who thinks he's trendy
9. Nixon Porter Watch All Black 40mm - so he's on time
10. Philosophy Microdelivery Detoxifying Oxygen Face Peel - so he'll understand the importance of a good face peel
11. Nike Tech Fleece Jogger Pant - refer to #6
12. Bose QuietComfort Wireless Headphones - because his headphones are always tangled and his earbuds are always missing
13. Herschel Supply Co. Novel Duffle - the perfect way to hint at more weekend getaways
Since I'm single this year I wanted to poke fun at the gift guide, but these are all things I would buy for my bf if I had one....
Hope this helps you ladies in a relationship :)