Blogmas has made its return this December! For those of you who are new here, Blogmas is where I post a new blog post everyday of December! First up: Top 5 Fav Things about the Season
My fav things about this time of year areeee:
1. Togetherness. There is nothing I love more than being home surrounded by family. Whether it be with your family, friends, significant other or just whoever you don't mind spending time with - the holidays bring people closer together. Be sure to enjoy the little moments you have with your loved ones, unplug from your phone and social media and be present.
2. Decor. Everywhere you look, everywhere you go, holiday decor is all around you and I LOVE IT. Take a few moments to set up some decor in your home, I have tooo much decor (inherited the over the top decorating gene from my mother), but seeing the decor all around my home really does enhance my mood from within. Be sure to enjoy The Grove or Americana if you're in LA - or any mall/Christmas tree lot/ice rink/major city to feel a little bit extra warm and fuzzy this month.
3. Christmas Music. Haters gonna hate, but if you aren't listening to Christmas music 24/7 starting the day after Thanksgiving I don't think we can be friends....
4. Elf. If you can't quote the entire movie, we also can't be friends....
5. Shopping. Obvi this is one of my favs. Most people dread Christmas shopping but I actually enjoy shopping for others and browsing every single thing in the store. Therapeutic almost. I know, I'm weird. And.... buying myself a gift for every gift I buy for someone else makes Christmas shopping that much better - you should give it a try for yourself, I'm sure you'll start to love Christmas shopping as well.
Does anyone else agree with my favs? Let me know on IG or in the comments below.
Stay tuned for Day 2 tomorrow!